Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are used for policy and procedure documents that you would like employees to read and acknowledge as part of their onboarding process. Some examples include:
- Employee Handbook
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Policies and Procedures e.g. Workplace Health and Safety, Information Security, Equal Opportunity.
A digital version of your T&Cs can be added via a link to your employee's onboarding process follow by an 'I agree' checkbox. When an item is added into the Onboarder in your platform, acknowledgement can be captured for:
- Any new employees will acknowledge this in the onboarding process.
- Any existing employee will see in when they next log into their Employee App.
If you require an item added into your Onboarder so as to apply as a Terms and Conditions to your employees, you can follow these simple steps.
- Upload your file (Pdf or Handbook or Policy) to your Platform files. Do this by navigating to main menu > Platform Settings > Platform Files > Upload > select Other and the PDF.
- The select the group of employees you would like this to apply to. This may be all employees or a select group by filtering by office code, employment type or using Tags.
- Once you have done the above 2 items, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add in this mandatory item into the Onboarder in your platform and apply it to the group that you have selected.
All new employees in Onboarding will see this item as well as existing employees will notice they have a new item to review next time they log in.
Below is an example of a Term and Condition called 'Workplace Health and Safety' which is a policy that employees read as part of their onboarding.
Terms and Conditions can also displayed to specific employees that fit certain criteria using Tags. For example you can display the relevant policies and procedures to employees within a certain office code.
- See which employees have accepted or are yet to accept the terms and conditions.
- You can also see the policy details by clicking on the policy in the report if needed.
- View T&Cs acceptance dates.
Please note this report is updated at 3am daily. Policies accepted today will display in the report tomorrow.
To run the report:
- Navigate to Reports > Workforce and select Terms & Conditions.
- Use the filters to view terms and conditions for specific Employees, Employee Status, Terms & Condition, Employment Type and Office codes.
- Select Submit. You can also Export the data into a CSV, PDF or Print.