Employee position locations
When an employee has a location set in their employee profile, they will only display on Rosters for these locations.
You can have employees work at multiple locations.
- First you'll need to turn the setting to allow employees to work at multiple locations in your platform
- Then apply the additional locations that employees can work at in each individual employee profile.
There is a setting available to allow permanent employees to be assigned more than 1 location to work.
To set this up you'll need to:
- Turn on the setting to allow multiple locations
- Add the location to relevant employees via their employee profile.
Turn on the setting to allow multiple locations
Add the location to relevant employees via their profile
- In the quick menu, navigate to People > Approved People and locate the employee and click on their name to go into their profile.
- Select the Employee Card icon, and open the Employment Type tab.
- Add locations to Additional Locations.
- Scroll down and click Continue and Continue and Save through the review schedule screen.
- Enable the display external shifts option. This will allow you to see if an employee is already rostered else where.
- You can also use the filter to view multiple roster locations at once. This is useful if you roster multiple Rosters at the same time.