foundU Live Webinars
Register for one of our regular live webinars to learn how to get the most out of your platform!
Choose from one of the topics below and click register to view upcoming dates. If you can’t make it, we’ll send you a copy of the recording.
Discover our webinar topics below
Getting Started with foundU
Get a complete overview of the platform and learn key workflows.
- Navigation & Portals
- Key workflows (onboarding, rostering, attendance, payroll)
- What is set up during implementation and what you manage ongoing
- Introduction to employee application, screening, onboarding & set up
Learn how to manage employees throughout their entire lifecycle.
- Managing applications
- Screening & compliance checklists
- Onboarding & employee set up
- Employee records, follow-ups & comments
- Performance and attendance management
- Employee portal
Work, Time & Attendance
Learn how to run your weekly manager tasks including:
- Building rosters
- Tracking attendance: Clock App
- Approving and editing shifts (approve hours)
- Approving leave applications
- Roster summary report
- Jobs & timesheets
New to payroll with foundU? Learn how to run your first payroll including:
- Checking timesheets & finalising hours
- Conducting payroll checks
- Making adjustments (adding reimbursements, allowances, deductions)
- Generating payslips and downloading ABA files
- Post generation adjustments
Learn how to access all your reporting needs:
- Financial reports centre (including payroll activity, leave & labour management reports)
- Workforce reports centre (including employee events, performance and attendance management reports)
- and much more!
JobHub is a stand alone applicant tracking system that can be integrated with your foundU platform.
- Set up recruiter teams
- Create jobs
- Post jobs (embed on website, post via Broadbean)
- Track applications & view jobhub profiles
- Send messages to applicants
- Send shortlisted applicants to foundU