Viewing the working status of your Employees
Knowing whether your employees are working or are available can be a key tool in using your workforce to its fullest.
There are two places to check the status of your employees at a glance.
- View the status column in your Approved People menu.
- You can also view the status in the Employee's profile.
The status of your employees can be seen on the Approved People page.
The different status types that you may see include:
- Not Available
- On Leave
You can use the Show filter and Work Status option to filter by the desired status (e.g. view all Available employees).
In the above example, the returned employees will all have a status of Available.
Let's take a peek at what these statuses look like and what they mean. Please note the below images are from the Employee Profile, you will not see the employee's images in Approved People.
- Working - Employee has a rostered shift at the current time. The employee does not need to have clocked in.
- Available - Employee does not have a rostered shift, leave or availability requests approved at the current time.
An employee with a rostered shift on the current day that has not yet started will also appear as available.
- Not Available - Employee has an approved once-off availability request or has marked themselves as unavailable using ongoing availability for the current day.
- On Leave Employee has an approved leave application on the current day.