Message templates can be used to alert various recipients to the upcoming expiry of Visas and Passports.
There are 2 options with different destinations.
- Employee Visa & Passport expiring template (Employee)- sends the employee a reminder that their visa or passport expiration is approaching.
- Visa and Passport expiring template (Dynamic)- sends a summary of visa or passport expiration dates to chosen admin recipients. Please note you will need to turn Communications on for these individuals.
This new feature will allow you to:
- Send communication to individuals of approaching visa and passport expiries before they expire
- Assist in visa and passport compliance to ensure the employee will not need to cease working for your business.
- Create destination specific messaging for more than one person/s in one email template
- Use tokens (e.g. name placeholders) to customise your email content to the recipient.
To locate the Message Templates:
1. Navigate to the hamburger icon to open the Full Menu and select Communication > Communication Content.
2. Choose which template you would like to use or both.
- Employee Visa & Passport expiring template (Employee)
- Visa and Passport expiring template (Dynamic) or you can use the Search Bar to locate the template you are after.
The first option will remind the employee, the second option will send a reminder to the Employee's manager and/ or a specified contact (Dynamic).
4. Adjust the detail to suit:
- Send Email - on/off
- Use Default Email Subject- or compose your own
- Email content - create your own content for the notification, or leave blank to use the default content below.
- Email Attachments- add attachments to the email. Preferred files must be .jpg .png, or .pdf with a maximum file size of 3MB.
- Send SMS - on/off
- SMS content - Create your own text for the notification, or leave blank to use the default content below.
- Countdown- Choose a countdown day and time. You can choose multiples (i.e. Day 10 at 10 am, Day 3 at 10 am will remind the appropriate contact at 10 days and 3 days out from expiry at 10am)
- Trigger Point- Select appropriate trigger point (passport or visa) or both
This email content will trigger at appropriate countdown day selected.
The Admin users you have specified in your Visa and Passport Expiring Template (dynamic) will now receive Communication of expiry dates and employees applicable.
Please note the recipients need to be set up in your CRM > Contacts list and enabled for messaging. Add CRM contacts including bulk contacts.
If you have chosen to use the Employee Visa & Passport expiring Template (employee) then the Employee will also be reminded.
You may also find it useful to use Message templates in your Onboarding or Offboarding processes.