The Onboarding Message Admin template can be tailored to communicate with an Employee's manager and/or CRM contacts once an employee has been onboarded. Below are examples of use.
- An example of the email that may be received by the Employee's manager.
- An example to alert various admins that they need to complete a task e.g. IT manager set up logins/ laptop ID, HR Manager set up employee code for new starters.
This new feature will allow you to:
- Send employee onboarding emails (or sms if enabled on your platform) to specified admin email addresses listed in your CRM in foundU
- Create email content that automatically sends once the trigger point (onboarding process) has been activated (Ie. an employee registers with your foundU platform)
- Create destination specific messaging for more than one person/s in one email template (i.e Person 1- please organise a laptop, Person 2- please set up individual with a travel account credit card, Person 3, please issue uniforms, etc.)
- Use tokens (e.g. name placeholders) to customise your email content to the recipients
To customise your onboarding template:
1. Navigate to the hamburger icon to open the Full Menu and select Communication > Communication Content.
2. Under the template name heading look for Employee Onboarding Admin Template or you can use the Search Bar and type in 'Employee Onboarding Admin Template' to locate the template.
3. Select the Employee Onboarding Admin template. You will notice that Template Type will be set as Dynamic which means the email has the ability to be sent to multiple recipients. You also have tokens (placeholders for name etc) available for use to customise your message.
- #name- will pull through the employees name
- #employee ID- will pull through the employees individual ID number
- #additional_message_text- message that will go to another recipient
- #company- platform name
- #domain- domain name
4. Adjust the detail to suit:
- Send Email - on/off
- Use Default Email Subject- or compose your own
- Email content - create your own content for the notification, or leave blank to use the default content below.
- Email Attachments- add attachments to the email. Preferred files must be .jpg .png, or pdf with a maximum file size of 3MB.
- Note that you cannot send word or excel files.
- Send SMS - on/off
- SMS content - Create your own text for the notification, or leave blank to use the default content below.
5. Select when you would like the email to be sent (trigger point i.e. either or both of the below):
- admin add employee- employee has been added to the platform by an admin
- employee registration- employee registers with your foundU platform
The content of the email will then send to the relevant email addresses. Please note the recipients need to be set up in your CRM > Contacts list and enabled for messaging. Add CRM contacts including bulk contacts.