You have the ability to hide the Operation Name on the Payslip PDF.
- Payslip PDF when Operation name is displayed:
To hide the Operation:
- Select the hamburger icon to open the full menu and navigate to Platform Settings > System Settings.
- Locate the setting Hide operation name from payslip PDF and switch the toggle to Yes to hide or No to show.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page to click Save.
Payslip PDF when Operation name is not displayed:
- When you choose to hide the operation name, the operation name will not be shown on the payslip and in the line items or day-by-day breakdown (if you have these displayed on your payslips).
Please note: That if you hide the operation name and have not generated the payslip, this change will not be reflected until you generate the payslip.