JobHub Overview Webinar Recording (40 mins)
JobHub is an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) separate to the foundU platform.
JobHub is designed for recruiters to manage job creation, posting and tracking in one centralised location.
JobHub is also integrated with foundU, making it easy to send shortlisted applicants through to foundU for continued screening and onboarding.
- recruitment teams set up
- job creation
- job posting & embedding job board on website
- job distribution via Broadbean integration (Seek, Indeed, Career One, Social Media etc)
- applications tracking
- sharing jobs with applicants
- sending applicants messages
- sending shortlisted applicants to foundU
- how shortlisted appear in foundU
Watch now (16 min) to see how to create and publish a job, post and share via the broadbean integration as well as viewing and shortlisting applicants to send to your foundU platform.