If an employee has made a mistake when they entered in their details for example:
- Their Passport details
- Work right- visa information.
An admin is able to update these details, which are then used for the purposes of a visa check.
To update the Right to work information:
1. Search for the desired employee and open their Employee Profile.
2. Select the Onboarding icon and open the tab Right to Work & References.
3. Edit and make the required adjustments (this page automatically saves).
Can the employee update these details themselves?
- Yes, if they are still going through onboarding. They will need to go back to the step that collects this information and adjust as needed.
- No, if they have completed onboarding. An admin user will have to make the update.
You may also be interested in: