Employees that use Times to Submit Shifts via their employee portal/app have the ability to also attach a weekly timesheet.
To enable the timesheet upload option for employees:
1. Go to the main menu (hamburger icon top left).
2. Go to Platform Settings, Timesheet Settings.
3. There are 2 settings:
- 'Enable add timesheet feature for employee Times page' - this will allow employees to upload timesheets from the Times section and enable the feature across all employees.
- 'Require employee to submit timesheet from Times page' - this will show a 'Timesheet Required' flag on the Home page and in the Times page. (See the image on the right-hand side on mobile app screen above).
Enable your platform settings where required. The first should be switched on, and second option is optional.
4. Click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
Employees can now submit timesheets. These will feed into Approve Shifts and display in the Additional icon when a physical timesheet is attached, ready for you to review and approve.
Approve Shifts example with an employee who submitted their shifts and a physical time sheet.