When you have enabled Geolocation clocking on the Employee Portal (Employee App), in Time & Attendance > Approve Shifts you'll see a button called View Clock Log Locations.
The below location icons will appear both in the View Clock Log Locations and also on Approve shifts where Clocked shifts appear.
Note: Only one icon will appear for clocking in/out.
To view the status click on the icon to view the Clock details
- Click on the icon and the Clock details will display
Clocking using the foundU Clock App
Blue clock icon
- Clocked in and out with the foundU Clock App (doesn't use geolocation)
Note you may also see a red clock icon when there is no end time (comes up as a Red exclamation icon see below).
Clocking using the foundU Employee App
- Successfully clocking (in and out) within the boundary drawn by admin
Blue outline icon
- Employee clocked in and is currently working on their shift
- If the employee didn't clock out, the icon will display in Blue outline only & show 'Didn't clock out in red'
- Clocking successful based on GPS accuracy of 25 M
- Clocked in but no clock in location e.g phone gps location may be off.
- Crossed out location icon- If either clock in or out has no clock in location.
Red ! exclamation mark icon
- Red exclamation mark icon when employee clocks in but they're outside the boundary the admin has set for clocking location (including if there was one successful on shift location clocking).
Crossed out red location icon
- Clocking out outside the roster boundary or no clock location
To view where the employee clocked from outside the boundary select View Clock log locations
This will display the Clock log locations per roster in most recent clocking order.