Updating details for your employeesWe recommend that employees update their details by logging into their Employee portal.
However, there may be situations where you'd like to update details on the employee's behalf, such as the employee has no access to internet, or is unavailable to make changes to their personal details.
You can for example upload their cover letter and resume on their behalf as an Admin.
Alternatively, provided you have full admin rights, you can log in and continue to make changes at the request of the employee.
Depending on your permissions, you will typically be able to view an edit employees details.
An admin can update the following details on the employee's behalf:
Employees contact details
- Phone or home number
- Change address
Emergency contact details
- Contact number (please note this can also be a international contact number)
To update the above employee details:
- Navigate to People > Approved People and locate the desired employee
- In the Employee Card select the Details tab and select the pencil icon to edit.
- Once you select the pencil icon- an Edit Candidate Detail box will open allowing you to choose which portion of the Employee's details you would like to edit.
- Make the changes and select Save.
To update any of these documents as an Admin, you can do so by:
- Navigating to the employee's profile and selecting the Onboarding icon > selecting the Resume tab
- Here you can upload a new resume or cover letter by selecting the edit button, uploading the file and saving. firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.