The foundU team is currently working on an exciting project involving integrating with a Learning Management System (LMS). With a focus on giving you more functionality to manage your employees' learning.
Below are answers to some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
What is a Learning Management System (LMS)?
A Learning Management System (LMS) is a software application that allows you to create, deliver and track learning across your organisation. This includes:
- Administration & management of your staff learning.
- Learning Documentation including tracking and reporting.
- And delivery of educational resources such as e-learning, face-to-face training.
Why Learning Management System (LMS)?
- At foundU, we believe that training is an integral part of the employee's journey.
- And by providing you with a Learning Management System, this enables your business to:
- Assign learning through onboarding and through their employee lifecycle
- Introduce your new staff to your e-learning at a pace that works for your employees.
Which Learning Management System (LMS) is foundU integrating with?
- We have integrated with GO1
- With over 2 million learners, its easy to use and with over 140 providers you'll find content that's relevant to your business and industry
- Organisations can also build their own learning content
- 24/7 Support
- GO1 have a growing content library that's regularly updated
- This allow allows:
- You business to be compliant
- Fills skills gaps
- Attract (and retain) an engaged workforce
- This allow allows:
I'm thinking about GO1 as a Learning Management System for my organisation, what should I do?
- Fill in our expression of interest form and our account managers will be in touch
- What if I have an existing GO1 account already? Do I need a new account?
- If you have an existing GO1 account, we can connect your account through our foundu-GO1 integration. Simply fill in our expression of interest form above to find out more!
When will foundU on the Learning Management System (LMS) be available?
- 3rd of March
Ready to get started using the foundU + GO1 integration?
- GO1 manager guide
- GO1 learner guide
- GO1 portal customisation
- GO1 creating courses, modules & new learning items
- GO1 Reporting
Want to know more? Fill in our expression of interest form