Allowances paid after processing payroll
The Allowances Paid Report allows you to check allowances that have been paid after processing payroll.
Run a Allowances Paid Report:
- In the quick menu select Reports> Financial and in the Payroll Reports subsection select Allowances Paid.
- Filter the report and choose your desired:
- Date range by choosing the Filter Date From and To.
- Filtering by a specific Office code.
- Specific employee or
- Allowance type e.g. laundry etc.
- Select cash basis if you would like to report on when payments were made.
- Select JobKeeper eligible to see a list of the employee's who are eligible for JobKeeper and have an allowance.
- Review the output. You can also search for a specific employee in the report list by using the search. Example report view & excel output