XERO/MYOB/SAP Sales Report
A CSV file of your issued invoice data can be generated to upload into Xero or MYOB or SAP. This will be in the correct format ready to upload.
To run the report:
- In the quick menu navigate to Invoicing > Invoices.
- Select the Issued tab.
- Select the relevant date range, operation or office code and any other filters required, and click Apply Filter.
- You're also able to filter by Unpaid, Paid or Overdue Status.
- Select specific invoices, or select the tick box at the top of the list to select all.
When exporting your Xero sales export, you can manually edit your operation invoices, or you can switch on operation tracking to have these fields automatically populate when you run the report
To edit your tracking options:
- Navigate to your operation via Operation > Approved Operation.
- Select the card icon > financial tab and edit.
- In the Xero Sales Export section set your Tracking name: e.g. Back of house and Tracking option: 1 and save.
- Now when you export your XERO sales export, your columns will be prefilled.