You can build your own personalised documents such as employee contracts and agreements to send to employees to sign online, which stores the file in the employee profile.
To set this up a new document template:
1. In the quick menu, select the hamburger icon to open the full menu and select Platform Settings > Document Library.
2. Click Add Template. Existing templates can also be edited or deleted as required.
3. Give the template a name e.g. Employment Agreement.
4. Here you can copy and paste in your contract/agreement.
5. To personalise the template, use the Data Placeholder to insert data such as Company, Date, Employee Name etc. This works like a mail merge and will automatically input the correct data. You can also insert Authorized Signature to collect a digital signature from the employee.
6. Use the top toolbar to format the text to suit.
7. Click Save once completed.
To add the document to an employee and email it to them to sign:
1. In the quick menu, navigate to People > Approve People.
2. Find the employee and click on their name to go into their profile.
3. Select the Documents icon > Documents section and click Add Document.
4. Click Search Existing Templates to find your document and click Use Template. And Save.
5. Click Back to Candidate Profile.
6. This document will now appear in uploads with the option to email it to the employee.
- The employee will receive an email asking them to login to review and sign the document.
- The document will remain red as pending until signed.
- Employees can review and sign the document online.
- Once submitted, it is stored as an upload.