Pre-payroll pay data check
One of the many ways to check your pay data before processing payroll is by using the pay data export via the Payroll > Pay page.
The pay data export allows you to choose the pay data you want to view and you also can save your chosen options as a template for quick and easy future use!
In this article, we will cover:
- Exporting pay data
- Saving export templates
Please note this Screen Navigation has no sound, please watch and follow along for helpful tips on exporting your pay data.
If you're looking for information on processing pay then see our helpful guide here!
To learn more about viewing, emailing and downloading payslips, please use this helpful article.
Should you want to review your pay data before or after generating pay, you can do so via the Export option from the Pay page.
To export your payroll data (draft payslips data):
- Navigate to Payroll > Pay.
- In Draft Payslips, select the employees you would like to export the pay data for (or select all employees).
- Select Download > CSV.
- Then select the relevant fields to export, the categories available are:
- Once you have chosen the relevant options, select Export CSV. The data will now be exported as a CSV file and you can now review your data.
Once you have selected the combination of export options that you would like to use, it's a good idea to save them for future use. This is so you can quickly export your pay data at any time without having to reselect your desired options each time you export.
Tip: Your saved export options are unique to you as a user.
To save your chosen export options:
- Under Export Options select Additional Options.
- Select your export options and provide a description to save. Select Save.
- You'll find all of your saved search preferences under the 'Load saved search' drop-down.
- Select your saved search option to pre-load your previously saved export options and select Export CSV to export.