Approve Shifts works alongside the Roster & Clock App to allow you to approve shifts on a daily basis rather than chasing timesheets at the end of the week.
Rostered hours and Clocked hours flow into Approve Shifts, making it easy to check attendance and edit/approve shifts for payroll.
To turn on Approve Shifts:
1. Navigate to the hamburger icon, open the full menu and in the Platform Settings > Timesheet Settings.
2. Navigate to he Enable Approve Shifts option.
3. Approve Shifts can be turned on across all operations/clients or per operation/client. Select the relevant option:
- Enabled: Shifts can be approved for all operations or
- Enabled: Shifts can be approved for select operations or
- Disabled: Time sheets submitted by employees only.
4. Click Save Settings.
To turn on for each operation (only if platform setting is 'Enabled: Shifts can be approved for select operations)
1. Navigate to Operations > Approved Operations.
2. Find the operation and click the name to go to the profile.
3. Change the Approve Shifts toggle to On.