View an employee's details in a PDF Summary
An employee profile summary relating to screening & onboarding information is available to download as a PDF. This action can be performed on any person on your platform and may be useful for both Pending People candidates and Approved People (employees).
Download Summary is useful in the following use cases:
- If you need to share recruitment information with a person who doesn't have foundU access.
- Send to someone to gain sign-off on an applicant before approving them.
- Send a PDF summary of candidates to a client when sending potential employees over to them.
- Have a quick downloadable option to export key licences and qualifications on employees during an audit (i.e. RSA audit).
- Export information to import into other systems your business may use.
Here is an example of the end product .pdf after downloading as a Zip file. The document contains links to other resources such as a Resume, Visa, or any other documents that an employee uploads during the Onboarding process.
The summary can export the below details about an employee or candidate, you can customise the export using the tick boxes.
If you wish to Download a Summary for an employee, you can do so quickly from the Manage button from the Employee's profile.
To download the summary:
- Go to People, Pending People (or Approved if they are already accepted).
- Search for the relevant employee and click on their name to go to their profile.
- On the main overview page, locate the Manage button on the top right-hand side, and select Download Summary.
- Select the data you wish to export, and press Download.
- A PDF will be exported into a zip file.
Please note this Screen Navigation has no sound, please watch and follow along to view this feature in use.
Here is the Summary we downloaded for Evelyn as per the video above.
Having the ability to export information about your employees can assist in your day-to-day business in a multitude of ways. As such we have more features that allow you to export information about your employees and as such may gain you different information.
- People Export- Use the filters in conjunction with the Bulk Actions > Export Selected to see any information that you have chosen to Export in an except format. Learn more about this feature here.
- To see the Terms and Conditions that an employee has acknowledged during Onboarding- you can do this via the Terms and Conditions Report.
- For more details on an Employee's Visa status and Type- please refer to our Visa Check Article to show you how to run a Visa check or view a Visa Report.