The PM & Att Codes (Performance & Attendance) allows you to create a reasons library for employee Performance, Attendance and Terminations which you can then report on.
These codes can be applied via:
- Approve Shifts - Decline Shifts (automatically applies on employee profile).
- Work App - Declining a shift (automatically applies on employee profile).
- Employee Profile - Add Attendance Note manually.
- Employee Profile - Add Performance Note manually.
- Employee Profile - Termination.
To create your PM & Attn codes:
1. In the quick menu, select the hamburger icon to open the full menu and select Platform Settings > PM & Att codes.
2. Click the Add New tab.
3. Select the Type of reason i.e. Attendance, Performance or Termination.
4. Add the reason/code in Enter Title e.g. Absent - Failed to Notify, Written Warning 1 etc.
5. Click + Add.
6. Repeat for each reason.
These reasons will now appear in the relevant places as an option when declining shifts / adding PM & Att notes / terminating employees.
You may be interested in: