There are many settings in your platform which help to customise the platform to suit your needs. Many of these are set for you during your implementation, however you can have the ability to change these going forward as needed.
To view all settings go to Platform Settings from your main menu.
Core Settings / Payroll
- ABA Payment Settings
- Office Codes
- Payroll Tax
- GL Codes (we recommend contacting us for GL code set up)
- Pay Item / Allowances
- Workers Compensation
- Users: add new Admin users & set permissions/restrictions
- User Types: create preset user types with permissions/restrictions set to apply to new users
- Email Settings: This contains your provider details used to send email to your staff, users, operation users. Email can be turned on/off for the entire platform here.
- SMS Settings: This contains your provider details used to send SMS to your staff, users, operation users. SMS can be turned on/off for the entire platform here.
- Clock App: Turn Clock App on & adjust specific settings.
- Operation Settings: Adjust specific settings for your operations/clients.
- Timesheet Settings: Adjust specific settings to timesheet management.
- Work App: Turn on Work App & adjust specific settings.
Employee / Operation Management
- Document Library
- Expiry Notifications
- Set Comment Types: Update comments dropdown items from Employee/Operation profiles.
- Tag Library
This section contains a large list of smaller customisable settings. Some of these include:
- Update Documents (platform branding, employee agreements etc)
- Tag Group on Registration Page
- Turn off roster efficiency (showing roster costs)
- Disable roster publishing if over budget
- Enforce minimum hours of engagement
- Turn on SMS login
- Offer Expiry timeframe
- Expiry notification reminder days
- Allow permanent employees to have multiple locations
- Provide leave reason when shifts are declined