The Expiring Documents and Qualifications Report:
- Provides a report based on expiry status for employee documents and qualifications.
- This includes reporting on:
- Drivers Licenses and expiry dates
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA's) and expiry dates.
- Other licenses
To produce a report based on expiry status for employee documents and qualifications (e.g. visas, drivers licences, RSAs etc):
1. In the quick menu navigate to Reports> Workforce Reports> This will open the Workforce Reports Centre.
2. Select Expiring Documents
3. Leave filters empty to view all, or select specific filters:
- Employees: Select specific employees or leave blank to view all.
- Employee status: Approved, Unverified, Declined, Archived.
- Expiring status: All, Expired, Not Expired.
- Qualification type: e.g. visa, driver's licence, license, Australian Resident/Working Visa, RSA or qualification.
- Hide columns: Select any data you do not wish to display or leave blank to show all.
4. Click Submit.
5. The report can be exported to a .csv, or .pdf file.