Employee performance can be entered, tracked and viewed at any time on the employee profile and reported on. e.g. Producing reports for an employee or date range on written warnings or reviews carried out.
A) Set up:
1. Go to Platform Settings, PM & Attn Codes.
2. Click Add New.
3. Choose Type = Performance.
4. Enter in a Title for your performance item category e.g. Written Warning 1 and click +Add.
If you use specific codes for reporting purposes, these can be entered here.
5. Repeat for all performance items.
B) Add Performance Notes against Employee:
1. Go to People, Approved People.
2. Find the employee and click their name to go to their profile.
3. Go to Work History.
4. Open Performance Management.
5. Here you can add performance notes and categorise them for reporting based on what you set up in the PM & Attn codes library. Enter details and click Create.
Employees cannot see these items.
You can report on this via Reports, Workforce Report Centre, Attendance and Performance.