There is a setting available to allow permanent employees to be assigned more than 1 location to work.
To set this up you'll need to:
a) Turn on the setting to allow multiple locations.
b) Add the location to relevant employees via their employee profile.
a) Turn on the setting to allow multiple locations
1. Navigate to the hamburger icon, full menu and select Platform Settings, System Settings.
2. Find 'Allow permanent employees to have multiple locations'. And set to Yes.
(You can use control F to search for the setting)
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Settings.
b) Add the location to relevant employees via their profile
1. In the quick menu, navigate to People > Approved People and locate the employee and click on their name to go into their profile.
3. Select the Employee Card icon, and open the Employment Type tab.
4. Add locations to Additional Locations.
5. Scroll down and click Continue and Continue and Save through the review schedule screen.