Updating your employee's entitlements balance in bulk.
You can update your employee's entitlement balances in bulk.
Please note that bulk apply cannot be used for applying casual long service leave as this type of leave needs to be attached a position which can only be done individually.
If you're looking to apply a new leave entitlement to all your employee's see our helpful guide here.
To update an entitlement balance using the Employee card:
- Navigate to the employee in question, select Employee Card > Employment Type.
- Scroll down to the Entitlements area, and select the pencil icon (edit), you can then change the 'Accrued Amount' and Save.
To update an entitlement balance using the financial icon:
- To export your leave entitlements for all employees, this can be done through hamburger menu > Integrations > CSV Import , then select Employee Entitlements and then select the export current entitlements button.
- You employee's entitlements document will next start downloading. When you open the document you'll see the following columns of data:
- Employee id
- Employee name
- Use default (if the default accrual rate is being used)
- Accrual rate
- Entitlement name
- Accrual minimum
- Accrual limit
- Leave loading
- Allow negative accrual (whether you have allowed employees to be able to take leave if they don't have enough leave accrued).
Once the report exports, you can use this template to bulk update your employee's leave entitlements.
- Permanent staff
However you cannot update in bulk casual paid leave such as casual long service. This is because casual long service leave needs to be attached to an employee's position and therefore needs to be edited individually.
To import leave entitlements for your permanent staff:
- To import your leave entitlements for all your permanent employees, this can be done through hamburger menu > Integrations > CSV Import , then select Employee Entitlements and then select the export current entitlements button (if you haven't already done so) make the adjustments to the leave in the leave balance column and upload that new document using Import CSV button which will then show a choose document button to upload your document.
- Once uploaded you'll temporarily see a horizontal blue line display, your employee's entitlements are now updated.