You have the ability to bulk apply pay rate increases (per Award/Classification), preview changes and choose the date the pay increase is effective from.
Rate increases can be applied:
- To all or selected awards > ALL classifications in the award, or
- Per award> Per classification
1. Apply Pay Increase to all or selected Awards for ALL Classifications
1. Go to the full menu (hamburger icon), Awards & Agreements.
2. Scroll to the bottom. Under Rate Increase, complete:
- Increase % e.g. 3 %
- Select the Award or Awards to apply the increase to
- Select Effective Date
***This date needs to be the day after you process the final pay run on the old financial year rates***
Once you start approving shifts / timesheets after this, the new pay rates will be applied.
4. Choose which employment types need to be increased:
- PPT (permanent:full-time/part-time staff)
- casual employees
5. For those using Invoicing, you can also choose to 'Increase Operation Rates Book'.
If fixed margins are applied, charge out rates will automatically be updated.
If there is no fixed margin, it will keep the current charge out rates. Charge out rates can easily be bulk updated via exporting and re-importing rates books.
6. Click Generate Data.
7. This will create a preview below to allow you to check the data. Click View Details to view your preview. This will open in a new window.
Please Note: The preview may take some time to generate depending on the amount of data selected. Please be patient while it generates.
8. Once the preview is generated, you can view the old vs new rates across:
- Awards selected
- PPT employees
- Rates Book Template
Awards Selected Preview:
PPT Employees Preview:
Casual Employees Preview:
Rate Book Template Preview:
7. Once you've checked your data, go back to the first tab where you applied the increases. If you are happy click Finalise Rate Rise. Or Remove Rate Rise to start again.
8. Once finalised, the pay increase will process approx 1.30am-2am on the Effective Date chosen. You can still make changes or remove up until this time.
9. Once the pay increase has been processed, this status will change, and the history will be kept for your records via View Details.
2. Apply Increase Per Award PER Classification
1. Go to Awards & Agreements, View Awards & Agreements.
2. Click on the relevant Award.
3. Click Classifications.
4. Scroll to the bottom and apply increases as per instructions above but choosing the specific classifications to apply to.
5. Repeat for each Award.
You may also be interested in: