Payroll Billing report
Before processing payslips, you can access the Payroll Billing report to see the full breakdowns of payments and details such as charge-out rates. This report is also beneficial for previewing pending invoice data and can be used for budgeting purposes.
In this article, we will cover:
- Generating the Payroll Billing report
Please note this Screen Navigation has no sound, please watch and follow along for helpful tips on generating your Payroll Billing report.
If you would like to view sales/invoice data including profit margin then please check out our help guide on the Sales/GM report here.
Before processing your payslips you may like to generate the Payroll Billing report to view your pending invoice data for budgeting purposes.
Please note: This report cannot be used to view actuals for invoice data.
To generate the Payroll Billing report:
- Navigate to Reports > Financial Reports and select the Payroll Billing (Invoice Test) report.
- Choose your date duration and filter as needed. You can use the following filters:
- Employee (includes archived employees)
- Office Code
- You can also select these additions following options:
- Cash Basis
- Show no Pay Items
- Not Invoices
- When you have chosen your relevant filters, click Generate to preview the data.
- At this point you can preview the payslip by clicking on the payslip ID or export to a PDF or CSV file.
- Once you've checked your pending invoice data you can generate your pending invoices if needed.