If you have multiple bank accounts that you wish specific clients to pay into, this can be set up by creating a separate Office Code per bank account and applying it to the relevant Operation.
To create a new office code:
1. In the quick menu, select the hamburger icon and select Payroll Settings > Office Codes.
2. Click Add Code.
3. Enter all your details. In Label, you may want name is Default - [Client Name] if it is specific to a client.
4. Tick 'Paying Entity'.
5. Complete the rest of the details including your new Invoice Payment Details.
You may want to copy details from an existing office code.
6. Click Save at the bottom.
To apply the office code to an operation/client:
1. In the quick menu navigate to Operations > Approved Operations and locate the operation to apply to and click on their name to go to their profile.
3. In the Operations profile, locate the Office Code section and edit.
4. Change the Office Code to the new one created.
This is automatically saved and now applied. All future invoices to this operation/client will see the new payment details.