Expiry notification for expiring documents can be sent to yourself and the employee.
This is based on documents collected during onboarding that have expiry dates.
To manage notifications:
1. In the quick menu select the hamburger icon and navigate to Platform Settings> Expiry Notifications.
2. This will list all your current documents that collect expiry dates.
3. Select the name of the relevant document to adjust settings.
4. Change Notify Rep (User) and Notify Candidate (Employee) to Yes/No accordingly.
5. Click Save.
To delete a notification:
1. Select the red X in the Delete column.
Expiry notifications are set to send at 30, 14, 7, 2, 1 days before the expiry and then on the actual date. These frequencies can be adjusted:
To adjust the frequency of the notifications:
1. In the quick menu select the hamburger icon and navigate to Platform Settings> System Settings.
3. Find Expiry Notification Days. Update the days in numbers separated by commas.
4. Click Save Settings.