Troubleshooting in foundU
Step-by-step instructions on how to troubleshoot yourself out of some tricky situations
To allow pop-ups for downloads in Google Chrome:
- When you download/export, initially nothing will happen. In the web address bar, click the pop-up blocker icon.
- Select 'Allow pop-ups from yourcompany.foundu.com.au' and click Done. Alternatively, you can also click Manage to apply pop up blocker settings.
- Try the export/ download again and the file will appear as per usual.
If your pop-ups are enabled but you're download still doesn't appear to be working.
- Check the Speech bubble icon to see if your report/download has appeared.
- If it hasn't try reloading the page (Control + R) and check the speech bubble once more.
foundU is best accessed through the Google Chrome browser, and some support is also available for Firefox.
To ensure that you see the full quick menu, we suggest that your zoom settings are set to 100%.
If you would like to increase font size you can utilise the zoom setting, just be aware that the quick menu may be cut off if larger than 100%.