If you are having problems downloading any files from the platform, it may be due to a recent pop-up blocker in Google Chrome.
To allow pop-ups for downloads in Google Chrome:
1. When you download/export, initially nothing will happen. In the web address bar, click the pop-up blocker icon.
2. Select to 'Allow pop-ups from yourcompany.foundu.com.au' and click Done.
Alternatively, you can also click Manage to apply pop up blocker settings.
3. Try the export/ download again and the file will appear as per usual.
If your pop-ups are enabled but you're download for example a report download, still doesn't appear to be working.
1. Check the Speech bubble icon to see if your report/download has appeared.
2. If it hasn't try reloading the page (Control + R) and check the Speech bubble once more.