In People Approved People, the show filter allows for advanced filtering which can be exported or downloaded as a CSV.
Choosing a filter for example 'TFN Status- Awaiting TFN' to view all employees who may have recently joined that have not yet provided a tax file number.
Using Show filter to filter for employees Awaiting Tax File number:
1. In the quick menu, navigate to People > Approved People.
2. Select Show Filter and select criteria to filter by if you are exporting specific groups of employees. For example 'Awaiting Tax File number'
Other filters also available are:
- Employment type, so that you can filter by full time, part time or casual employees.
3. Click Filter at the bottom to view the filtered list.
When you choose a filter this will show highlighted on the screen and you can save a search that you may run frequently.
To export a filtered listed:
1. Once you have filtered your desired list or select from your filtered list (if you're only wanting certain employees to export).
3. Click Bulk Actions > Export All Filtered.
4. Select all data fields you wish to export, and click Export.
5. This will export the data to a .csv file.
Exporting a large data list:
If you're exporting more than 100 employee's details, you'll also see a progress screen when exporting.
Once completed, you can either click on the green tab to download or via the Notification icon in the top right of the screen.
Please note: that this will only be a one time download.
If you run this bulk export often, you can also use the Additional options to save the export options as a template and in the future select load saved search when running the export.