Override Award/Agreement pay rates
You are able to override pay rates in an Award or Agreement for example when:
- You would like to pay more on a certain rate than what is in the Award.
- When a overtime or penalty rate does not have a standard multiplier.
Looking for how to increase your pay rates for a rate rise? Click here.
Overriding the pay rates in your Operation
- Navigate to the hamburger icon to open the full menu and select Awards & Agreements.
- In your relevant Award or Agreement, navigate to Positions & Pay rules and locate the position that you'd like to override for.
- Select the relevant position then click Edit.
- Click on the Override Calc. Rates link.
- Enter the new rate near the relevant rate label and charge rates. And click Apply.
- You can also apply the override rates to existing clients by ticking the existing clients tick box.