Where the same shift must be worked for a specific number of shifts in a row or in a week for a shift allowance to apply (instead of overtime), you can edit the Position and Pay Rules section to automatically determine whether this requirement has been met and pay accordingly.
- From the Position and Pay Rules screen click on the position you want to add shift requirements to.
- Within the shift timeframe tick Consecutive Ruling.
- Enter the number of consecutive shifts required to invoke the rate.
Once you are happy with the pay rules applied to one position you can copy them and apply them straight to other positions with the same rules.
- From the Positions and Pay Rules screen click the down arrow next to the position you want to copy.
- Click the copy icon (beneath the edit icon).
- A form entitled Copy Values from the Position will be available at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the name of the new position and select the classification using the dropdown list.
- Click Save.