When an Employee does not arrive for a job, you'll need to:
1. Remove or complete them from the job.
2. Then hire another Employee (if required). Let your manager know as soon as possible if they are responsible for finding a replacement Employee.
If it’s the Employee's first day on the job (and they have not worked):
- Select the job from the home screen or view all jobs to locate the desired job.
- Click + near the job through your Home page.
- Select View More.
- Place your cursor over the employees to see the distance (how far employees are) Employees.
If the Employee has already worked on the job:
- Follow steps 1-4 above.
- Click on + next the employee to be removed or completed and select (complete) to complete an employee from a job.