In the employee profile you can turn on and manage Checklists which can be useful to help track completed tasks during screening and onboarding including any compliance processes.
For example your onboarding checklist could include:
- Interview Stages
Once set up, completing a task will apply a time-stamp and track the user who verified the check.
To set up a checklist, the Tag feature is used. For example to create an Onboarding checklist:
- One the left side menu select Platform Settings > Tag Library.
- Click Add New to create a new Tag Group and click +Add New. E.g. ‘Onboarding’.
- Click on the tag group you just created, and click Add New to create each of your tags (these will appear as checkboxes) e.g. references, resume etc.
- Then repeat creating a Tag Group for ‘Compliance’.
Turn on checklists in the employee overview:
- Go to Platform Settings > System Settings.
- Update the ‘Tag Group for Unverified Candidate’ to your Onboarding checklist.
- Update the ‘Tag Group for Verified Candidate’ to your Compliance checklist.
You will now see a new checklist section on every employee profile that can be updated.