In the employee profile you can turn on and manage Checklists which can be useful to help track completed tasks during screening and onboarding including any compliance processes.
There are 2 main groups of checklist categories:
These will both appear under the Checklists in employee's profiles (when enabled), and best of all you can customise the items in the checklist (the titles are presently fixed).
Some common examples of checklist items for Onboarding and Compliance checklists can include:
- Interview Stages
- Vaccine status
Once set up, completing a task will apply a timestamp and track the user who verified the check.
To set up a checklist, the Tag feature is used.
To add a new Tag to your Onboarding or Compliance checklist.
- In the quick menu, select the hamburger icon and select Platform Settings > Tag Library, then select Compliance (click on the blue Tag heading) then click Add New.
- Enter the label name e.g., Covid-19 Vaccination 1.
- Click + Add. (You can add multiple by repeating this process).
Please note that you can not have more than the Onboarding and Compliance checklist. If you need additional checklist items, you'll need to add to one of these checklists.
If you're not able to see the Onboarding or Compliance checklist in employee profiles, you are able to turn these on so that they display in the Employees profile.
To turn on checklists in the employee profile:
- Navigate to the hamburger icon and in the full menu select Platform Settings > System Settings.
- Update the ‘Tag Group for Unverified Candidate’ to your Onboarding checklist. This will display this checklist for all your Pending employees.
- Update the ‘Tag Group for Verified Candidate’ to your Compliance checklist. This will display this checklist for all your Approved employees.
You will now see a new checklist section on every employee profile that can be updated.