Using the Tag feature you're able to add certain fields to an employees profile which you are then able to use for reporting and/ or filtering purposes.
For Tags that are used frequently you may like to add these to the Tag Library so that they can be easily select:
A few common scenarios include:
- Skills- examples with specific skill such as in Hospitality- Coffee Art or Barista, or in an Office- Excel skills etc.
- Equipment- examples may high viability vest and boots or laptop etc.
To add a new Tag Group to the Tag Library:
- In the quick menu, select the hamburger icon and select Platform Settings > Tag Library then click Add New.
- Enter the label name.
- Click + Add.
To add a new Tag Types to your Tag Group.
- In the quick menu, select the hamburger icon and select Platform Settings > Tag Library select your Tag Group by clicking on the name.
- This will open the Tag Type screen where you can select + Add New to add one at a time and select Add. (You can add multiple by repeating this process).