Making changes to an employee's superannuation details
Employees have access to all of their financial details in their Employee App. Here they can view and edit these details including superannuation details.
Occasionally, an admin user might need to make the changes on an employee's behalf. In this case, admin users can update superannuation details on behalf of an employee from the Employee Profile.
Tip: Admins must have the permission 'Manage Employee Financial Details' enabled in their permission settings to make changes in the financial section of the Employee Profile. See our Permissions article here for more information.
In this article, we will cover:
- Updating an employee's superannuation details on their behalf.
Looking for how to apply salary sacrifice to an employee? See our helpful guide here!
You may find that an employee's superannuation details require updating and the employee cannot do so in their Employee App.
To update an employee's superannuation details:
- In the quick menu navigate to People > Approved People or search the employee via the search menu.
- Locate the desired employee to go into their profile.
- Select the Financial icon, then select 'Superannuation' to expand the employee's superannuation details.
- Select the 'Edit' option to edit the employee's details.
- Select the green tick to save your changes.
The platform will send an email to employees to inform them of updates that have been made.
Impersonating an employee to update their superannuation details
Another way to assist an employee with updating their superannuation details is by impersonating the employee. This allows you to log into the Employee App on behalf of the employee to update their superannuation details.
This is a great tool as you are able to see what your employees are seeing if they are stuck and this also provides you the option to update the details on their behalf if needed.
To impersonate an employee: