Download ABA files for uploading to your bank
Once payslips have been generated in Pay, an ABA file is automatically generated. You can download this file for uploading to your bank.
You can also generate a ABA again, for example if an employee updated their bank account details after you already processed their pay (and the payment returned from the bank).
To view and download the ABA file:
- Navigate to Payroll > Pay, Payslips tab and click ABA History. This will display all files.
- You can filter your ABA files according to Period Ending & Office Code if needed.
- To download the ABA into an importable format for your online banking institution click Actions, Download. Please note that it will take a couple of minutes for the ABA file to download.
- Please note: If you have edited any payslips you will be required to regenerate the ABA. Simply select the week ending and click Generate ABA. The new ABA will now contain the latest changes.
If you've made adjustments to your processed paycycles which have generated new ABA files, you have the ability to merge your ABA files into one.
To merge ABA's:
- In the quick menu navigate to Payroll> Pay and select the Payslips Tab and Select ABA History.
- Filter the ABAs to the ones you wish to merge, or manually select each one.
- Click Bulk Actions, Merge Selected.
- Enter a Label if you wish and click Generate ABA.
- If you do not enter a label, it will automatically be labelled with today's date.
- The ABA will appear at the top of the list. Click Action, Download to access the new merged ABA file.