New applications & registrations will appear in Pending People in your foundU platform.
- The new applicant then goes through the onboarding process. The onboarding process is customised to your business requirements as part of the implementation process.
Screening an applicant:
- As the applicant progresses through the onboarding steps this will update the status of the progress bar found in Pending People.
Viewing where in the onboarding process the employee is up to (e.g. page details):
Admin users are also able to see the details of the employees progress (from the employees perspective) by Logging in as the employee.
To view applicants and their onboarding progress:
- In the quick menu navigate to People > Pending People. Use the search box to find the employee or select from the pending people list.
- The stage of the completion of their application will show in the progress bar.
- A person is ready to be screened when their progress bar shows 100%.
Where information and documents captured through the onboarding process are stored:
- Click on the applicants name to go into their Employee profile.
- Select the Onboarding icon to view:
- Uploaded resume,
- Medical screening answered.
- Right to work & references and screening questions.
4. Select the Compliance icon to view:
- Qualification, Licenses (including any uploaded documents e.g. Drivers license, Police Check, First Aid) and Induction information.
- Tags. Can be used for different employee record types. Some examples include:
- Apply for Position.
- Mandatory Requirements, Acknowledgements and Additional Information.
- Years of Services information collected.
- Responsible Services of Alcohol (RSA) details, document and expiry details.
- 100 Points of Identification (ID).
- Police Check
Approving the Employee (this will move the applicant to Approved People):
Once an applicant has been offered a position in your organisation, you'll need to Approve the Employee by clicking the Approve Employee button in their Pending People Employee profile.
This will then move the Employees profile from Pending People to Approved People where you'll set their position, location, rate, work pattern (if they're full time or part time permanent staff).
If you would like to upload documents to the employees file (this is not part of onboarding) but part of having a Employee Record:
1. Select the Employee records icon to view:
- Employee Records tab for example for:
- Other documents that you wish to upload
- Forms tab these are documents that are filled in perhaps as part of onboarding manually. The templates are built in Platform Settings > Document Library
- The forms can then be uploaded in Employee records above when completed.